Burkert Type 2610 2/2 Way Cryogenic Solenoid Valve
2/2 Way Cryogenic Solenoid Valve
The Burkert Type 2610 is a direct-acting, media-separated solenoid valve allowing use on both extreme media temperatures and aggressive fluids.
The thermal and hermetic decoupling of coil and housing is by means of a metal bellows made of stainless steel. The coils are pressed with chemically resistant epoxy. This solenoid valve is particularly suitable for applications with critical/aggressive media and suitable for use in cryogenic applications.
The supplied cable head with "kick and drop" electronics supports the opening process of the valve and reduces the holding power after opening. In conjunction with a plug-in accordance with DIN EN 17301-803 Form A, the valves fulfill protection class IP65.
- Direct-acting, media separated valve with diameter of up to DN 12
- Welded metal bellows system (316Ti)
- High-quality PTFE seat seal
- Media temperature from -200 °C to +180 °C
- Energy-saving 'Kick and Drop' electronics
- Medium separation
- Normally Closed Function
- Sizes: G 1/4" (6mm Orifice) to G 1/2" (8mm Orifice)
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Port Size||1/4", 1/2"|
The following downloads are available for the Burkert Type 2610 2/2 Way Cryogenic Solenoid Valve: