Burkert Type 6011 Brass Solenoid Valve
Burkert Type 6011 Solenoid Valve
Burkert's Type 6011 direct acting 2/2 miniature solenoid valve is plunger operated and used for shut-off, dosing, filling, ventilating and for technical vacuum. A compact, small format valve with diameter of up to DN 2.4.
The valve benefits from having the stopper and plunger guiding tube welded together, helping to enhance pressure resistance and leak-tightness.
- Available in Brass, orifice sizes: 1.6mm, 2.0mm.
- Seal material: FKM.
- Voltage: 24V DC, 24V AC, 110V AC and 230V AC.
- Media temperature: 0°C to +100°C.
- Ambient temperature: +55°C.
- Pressure range: 0-12 Bar (depending on configuration).
- Thread size: G 1/8.
Options include cable plug with LED and/or varistor.
|Process / Industry||General Purpose|
The following downloads are available for the Burkert Type 6011 Solenoid Valve: