General Purpose Solenoid Control Valve Controller – Type 8605
Burkert Type 8605 PWM Control Electronics for Solenoid Control Valves
The Type 8605 is basically a positioner for use with general purpose solenoid control valves. The controller operates proportional solenoid control valves in the power range from 40 - 2000 mA.
The electronics convert an external standard signal into a pulse-width modulated (PWM) signal, which opens the proportional valve and allows for an infinitely varied flow rate.
A display and operating keys allow the electronics to be easily adapted to a particular proportional valve and to the conditions of an application.
Features and Benefits:
- Microprocessor-controlled electronics
- Switchable standard input signal
- Infinitely variable PWM frequency
- Optional RS232 or RS485 interface
- Programmable digital electronics
- Converts an anaog input signal to a PWM output signal
- Adjustable PWM frequency
- Cable plug and DIN rail version
The following downloads are available for the Burkert Type 8605 PWM Control Electronics for Solenoid Control Valves: